Nease High School in conjunction with the SJCSD Student Services office offer on-campus mental health counseling services to students on a referral basis. Ask the school counseling office for more information.
Mental Health Prevention/Intervention Resources
- Care Connect https://www.stjohnscareconnect.com/
Services Offered: A community alliance, was established to connect area residents in need with available services and address social determinants of health in a coordinated way throughout all of St. Johns County.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Call 1-800-273-8255 (TALK), available 24/7 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Services Offered: The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
Link for Hotline FAQs: What will happen if I call the hotline? Is what I say confidential?, etc.
- Fortify Florida https://getfortifyfl.com/
Services Offered: FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.
- AZS Behavior Health Services Call 215-284-3485
Services Offered: In home and community-based behavior health services for children with ADD/ADHD, depression, behavior problems, anger, Autism, and impulse control issues
- Child Guidance Center Call 904-448-4700 ChildGuidanceCenter.org
Services Offered: Specializes in helping children, adolescents, and their families cope with the stresses of life. Services include: Behavioral health services, community family services, individual counseling, and group therapy
- Daniel Kids Call 904-296-1055 DanielKids.org
Services Offered: Mental health, mentoring, counseling, foster home placement, independent living services, behavior counseling, and adoptions
- EPIC Community Services Call 904-829-2273 https://www.EpicBH.org/
Services Offered: Counseling for substance abuse, anger management & mentoring services for children
- Augustine Youth Services Call 904-829-1770 https://www.SaysKids.org/
Services Offered: Counseling, training, behavior modification, medication management & group home for ages 6-18
- Parents Anonymous Call 800-352-5683 http://ParentsAnonymous.org/
Services Offered: 24-hour parent help line and support group for parents. Provides parenting and anger management tips
- Florida KidCare Call 888-540-5437 https://www.HealthyKids.org/kidcare/what/
Services Offered: Low Cost Health Insurance for Children
- Hope Haven Children’s Clinic Call 904-346-5100 Hope-Haven.org
Services Offered: Mental health, academic support, tutoring, speech and language, learning disabilities & counseling
- Johns County Social Services Call 904-209-6140 www.co.st-johns.fl.us/socialservices/index.aspx
Services Offered: Free or discounted prescription Assistance with medical bills, medication, rent, utilities & transportation
- GoodRx GoodRX.com
Services Offered: Compares retail prices of prescription drugs from different pharmacies in the United States. Coupons, discount card. Mobile app. Pill identifier.