- Click here to sign up to receive the new Weekly Electronic Panther Press.
- New Student Orientation for 10th/11th/12th graders NEW to Nease
Tuesday, August 8th
Starts at 10am and ends at 12pm in the gym
- District Open Campus Date
The campus will be open from 8am to 11am for students to walk their schedule one last time to feel comfortable before school starts. We will NOT be issuing IDs, textbooks, schedules, etc. If student schedules were not picked up at Panther Pick-Up, then they can be printed from HAC starting Monday, August 7th.
- PANTHER PICK-UP in Nease Cafeteria Pick-up your schedule, textbooks, ID, and parking pass (if applicable). Students who cannot attend their assigned day/time will get items when school starts.
Seniors: Friday, August 4th from 9am to 11am
Juniors: Friday, August 4th from 1pm to 3pm
Sophomores: Saturday, August 5th
Last names A through L from 8am to 10am
Last names M through Z from 1pm to 3pm
Freshman: Saturday, August 5th (This includes activities with Link Crew – more info will be mailed home)
Last names A through L: STARTS at 8am and ENDS at 12pm
Last names M through Z: STARTS at 1pm and ENDS at 5pm
MS 101 for all parents from 12pm to 1pm in PAC (Performing Arts Center)
- LOCATION CHANGE Our offices have moved to Valley Ridge Academy, 105 Greenleaf Dr., Ponte Vedra, FL 32081, until July 28th. We can still be reached at the Nease number: 547-8300. Summer office hours are 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Here’s the final Panther Press of the year!
- Class of 2021, please click here for the LINK crew Freshman Orientation invitation
- IB World Languages Summer Activities: Pre-IB Spanish 2, Spanish IB3 Summer Reading, Spanish IB4 Summer Reading, Spanish IB4 Summer Work Lecturas para el verano, French HL Summer Work
- AP Literature 2017-2018 Summer Reading Assignment
- TEXTBOOK/LIBRARY BOOKS RETURNS – If you have any questions or concerns please contact Mrs. Milian at [email protected].
- The ABC’s of Nease for rising 9th graders.
- 2017-2018 Parking Pass Information and Application
- Click here to watch the Rising 9th Graders Informational Meeting.
- The Student Handbook is updated!! Download and view by clicking here!
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the NHS School Improvement Plan.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Mrs. Perricone in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
View resources to help with the 8th grade to 9th grade transition here.
Nease 14-15 SPAR Report
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.
See link below for driver Education Information: http://www.sjctax.us/DriverEducation.aspx