Welcome to Allen D. Nease High School
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to inspire all students to be globally-minded and socially responsible life-long learners by providing a rigorous and differentiated curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment.
Office hours are from 8:30 am - 4:45 pm, Monday – Friday
Summer office hours are from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday
New Student Information
Call Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a school counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
View resources to help with the 8th grade to 9th grade transition here.
Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities information can be found here.
You can find the Nease 2018-2019 School Improvement Plan here.
You can find the Nease 2017-2018 SPAR report here.
Every year middle and high school students and parents are provided access to the Department of Economic Opportunity’s economic security report of employment and earning outcomes. The full 2017 Economic Security Report can be accessed through this link: http://www.beyondeducation.org/temp/ER_Report.pdf
2021-2022 Course Registration
Registration Video from Mrs. Kunze– Principal
2021-2022 Course Catalog
Scheduling Guidelines: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
Registration Schedule: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
Subject Area Progressions
IB, Math, Science, History, English, World Language, Theater, 2D Art, 3D Art, Band, Computer Science, Chorus
Virtual Registration Meeting Links
Click the name below that is listed on your registration sheet label to enter your meeting. You will be placed in a waiting room first.
Kennedy or Cullipher
Florida Bright Futures Information
Click here to submit a course review or a course petition.
Learn More about French Here!
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on August 6, 2021
- Teacher pre-planning to include 7.5 hours of teacher inservice on August 9, 2021
- Students Report to Class on August 16, 2021
- Labor Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on September 6, 2021
- Interims Issued on September 14, 2021
- First Quarter Ends on October 15, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 18, 2021
- Report Cards Issued on October 26, 2021
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2021
- Interims Issued on November 16, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 24, 2021
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2021
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 5, 2022
- Classes Resume for Students – Second Semester begins on January 6, 2022
- Martin Luther King Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on January 17, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on January 19, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day – Student Holiday on February 7, 2022
- Interims Issued on February 8, 2022
- Presidents Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on February 21, 2022
School District News
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
+ Positive + Start Summer Math Program
The St. Johns County School District + Positive + Start Program enables students to practice the prerequisite math skills needed to be successful in the mathematics course in which they are enrolled in the next school year.
Completion of the course will likely give students a positive start in math.
ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
For the safety of the students and staff at Allen D. Nease High School, St. Johns County School District has a policy where all visitors must complete a volunteer online school access form which is good for three years. When doing so you are agreeing to a criminal background check and a sexual offender check. You are also agreeing to abide by the policies and procedures of the St. Johns County School Board and its facilities while volunteering. The process can take two – six weeks to process your form.
The following link will direct you to the online form. The form will take approximately 3 minutes to complete. School Access Form
Nease High School is a closed campus. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D. The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.