- The ABC’s of Nease for rising 9th graders.
- Rising Freshmen Dance! Get all the info here.
- TALENT SHOW Come see the Nease Talent Show on Tuesday, 5/2, at 6:30 p.m.! To sign up, see Mrs. Poe in the chorus room.
- The Nease Guard team invites all incoming 9th graders to come learn about Guard, at our training practices each Tuesdays & Thursdays at Nease High from 5 – 7:30 p.m., starting Tuesday, April 10th and going through Thursday, May 11th. Medical/Liability form & parent waiver forms are due upon arrival. Meet outside the Nease cafeteria. Wear comfortable cloths & bring water. Tryouts will be held the 2nd & 3rd weeks of May.
***any current Nease 9th, 10th or 11th graders are welcome too.
- 2017-2018 Parking Pass Information and Application
- Florida Pre-Paid Duane L. Ottenstroer Legacy Scholarship Essay Contest info
- Nease Cheer Tryout info here.
- St. Johns County School District Textbook Adoption
- PSAT Score Reports and access codes were distributed to students through Homeroom on January 17th.
- Click here to watch the Rising 9th Graders Informational Meeting.
- Here’s the most recent Panther Press.
- If you missed turning in your Senior packet to Jostens, you can mail your packet to the PO Box address listed on the forms (PO BOX 789 Summerton, SC 29148) or call their customer service offices (904)272-7419.
- NHS After-School tutoring has begun!!
Tutoring sessions will take place in the media center every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-5 p.m. This is an excellent opportunity for students to get FREE help and support from our students currently in National Honor Society. For more information you may contact Mrs. Milian
- Download the new bell schedules, featuring the Power Hour! Here’s the daily schedule, and here’s the Wednesday early release schedule. Note the new release times.
- The Student Handbook is updated!! Download and view by clicking here!
- Proctored Virtual Exams: We will be proctoring Virtual exams every Wednesday morning the remainder of the school year.
- Gifted Parent Advisory Council memo
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the NHS School Improvement Plan.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Mrs. Perricone in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
View resources to help with the 8th grade to 9th grade transition here.
Nease 14-15 SPAR Report
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.
See link below for driver Education Information: http://www.sjctax.us/DriverEducation.aspx