Welcome to Allen D. Nease High School
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to inspire all students to be globally-minded and socially responsible life-long learners by providing a rigorous and differentiated curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment.
Office hours are from 8:30 am - 4:45 pm, Monday – Friday
New Student Information
New families should register on the St. Johns County School District website, prior to scheduling a guidance appointment. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. Once forms are complete, our guidance secretary will contact you to schedule an appointment with a school counselor. To reach guidance, the direct number is (904) 547-8321.
2022-2023 Registration Information
10-12th Grade Registration Presentation- Mrs. Kunze
9th Grade Registration Presentation-Mrs. Kunze
2022-2023 Course Catalog
Scheduling Guidelines: Current 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th
Elective Options: 9th, 10th-12th
2022-2023 Subject Area Progressions
IB, Academies, Math Part 1 & Part 2, Science, History, English, World Language, Theater, 2D Art, 3D Art, Band, Computer Science, Chorus, Journalism
CO-OP Form/Upload Link– Due July 17th
8th Grade Registration Meetings- Zoom Links
(Click the Last Name Below corresponding to your Registration sheet)
Jordan, Combs, Kennedy, Wuellner
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities information can be found here.
School District News
- First Quarter Ends on October 14, 2022
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 17, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on October 25, 2022
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2022
- Interims Issued on November 17, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 23, 2022
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2022
- All schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on December 21, 2022
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2022
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 4, 2023
- Classes Resume for Students / Second Semester Begins on January 5, 2023
- Martin Luther King Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on January 16, 2023
- Report Cards Issued on January 18, 2023
- Interims Issued on February 2, 2023
- Inservice Day – Student Holiday on February 6, 2023
- Presidents Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on February 20, 2023
- Third Quarter Ends on March 9, 2023
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on March 10, 2023
- Spring Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on March 13, 2023
- Classes Resume for Students on March 20, 2023
"Connecting Families to Community Resources" on Oct. 4
Please join us on October 4, 2022, from 6pm to 7:30pm for a virtual discussion titled "Connecting Families to Community Resources." All parents and guardians are invited to join us as we meet virtually with local community agencies to learn more about the resources and services that are available to children and families in St Johns County.
Secondary STEM Fair
Our school supports STEM! If you are interested in participating in our county Secondary STEM Fair, ask your science teacher about getting started with a project!
To learn more, please visit the Secondary STEM Fair web page.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
For the safety of the students and staff at Allen D. Nease High School, St. Johns County School District has a policy where all visitors must complete a volunteer online school access form which is good for three years. When doing so you are agreeing to a criminal background check and a sexual offender check. You are also agreeing to abide by the policies and procedures of the St. Johns County School Board and its facilities while volunteering. The process can take two – six weeks to process your form.
The following link will direct you to the online form. The form will take approximately 3 minutes to complete. School Access Form
Nease High School is a closed campus. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D. The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.