Welcome to Allen D. Nease High School
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to inspire all students to be globally-minded and socially responsible life-long learners by providing a rigorous and differentiated curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment.
Office hours are from 8:30 am - 4:45 pm, Monday – Friday
New Student Information
New families should register on the St. Johns County School District website, prior to scheduling a guidance appointment. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. Once forms are complete, our guidance secretary will contact you to schedule an appointment with a school counselor. To reach guidance, the direct number is (904) 547-8321.
2022-2023 Registration Information
10-12th Grade Registration Presentation- Mrs. Kunze
9th Grade Registration Presentation-Mrs. Kunze
2022-2023 Course Catalog
Scheduling Guidelines: Current 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th
Elective Options: 9th, 10th-12th
2022-2023 Subject Area Progressions
IB, Academies, Math Part 1 & Part 2, Science, History, English, World Language, Theater, 2D Art, 3D Art, Band, Computer Science, Chorus, Journalism
Schedule Change Review/Petition Link
CO-OP Form/Upload Link– Due July 17th
8th Grade Registration Meetings- Zoom Links
(Click the Last Name Below corresponding to your Registration sheet)
Jordan, Kuhel, Lucas, Mollo, Sletto, Stricklin
Combs, Kennedy, Wuellner
COVID or Quarantine health-related questions
Quarantine Call Center – 904-547-8230
8am-6pm Monday through Friday
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities information can be found here.
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on July 29, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day on August 1, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day on August 2, 2022
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 3, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 4, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 5, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 8, 2022 9:00 am
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 9, 2022 9:00 am
- Students Report to Class on August 10, 2022
- Labor Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on September 5, 2022
- Interims Issued on September 13, 2022
- First Quarter Ends on October 14, 2022
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 17, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on October 25, 2022
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2022
- Interims Issued on November 17, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 23, 2022
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2022
- All schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on December 21, 2022
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2022
School District News
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics UPDATE
On February 8, 2022, the St. Johns County School Board voted to approve the list of recommended resources for adoption for Math. View the final list of approved resources. Florida Statute allows parents or residents of the county to object to the adoption of a specific instructional material. If you would like to contest the adoption of the Math resources, you must complete the Reconsideration of Instructional Materials Request Form and submit it to the SJCSD Instructional Resources and Media Services Department no later than noon on March 10, 2022.
Please visit our Instructional Materials Adoption web page to:
- Access the math resources that are being considered for adoption.
- Learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
For the safety of the students and staff at Allen D. Nease High School, St. Johns County School District has a policy where all visitors must complete a volunteer online school access form which is good for three years. When doing so you are agreeing to a criminal background check and a sexual offender check. You are also agreeing to abide by the policies and procedures of the St. Johns County School Board and its facilities while volunteering. The process can take two – six weeks to process your form.
The following link will direct you to the online form. The form will take approximately 3 minutes to complete. School Access Form
Nease High School is a closed campus. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D. The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.