Welcome to Allen D. Nease High School
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to inspire all students to be globally-minded and socially responsible life-long learners by providing a rigorous and differentiated curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment.
Office hours are from 8:30 am - 4:45 pm, Monday – Friday
New Student Information
Call Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a school counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
COVID or Quarantine health-related questions
Quarantine Call Center – 904-819-1101
8am-6pm Monday through Friday
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities information can be found here.
- First Quarter Ends on October 15, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 18, 2021
- Report Cards Issued on October 26, 2021
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2021
- Interims Issued on November 16, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 24, 2021
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2021
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 5, 2022
- Classes Resume for Students – Second Semester begins on January 6, 2022
- Martin Luther King Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on January 17, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on January 19, 2022
- Teacher Inservice Day – Student Holiday on February 7, 2022
- Interims Issued on February 8, 2022
- Presidents Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on February 21, 2022
- Third Quarter Ends on March 10, 2022
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on March 11, 2022
- Spring Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on March 14, 2022
- Classes Resume for Students on March 21, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on March 29, 2022
School District News
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics
The St. Johns County School District curriculum department formally announces the review process for the 2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics. The core resources that have been submitted for evaluation have come from the state adoption bid list and other submitted resources from publishers when available. Additional resources for advanced programs may be reviewed from materials listed as appropriate for the program indicated.
Please visit the instructional materials website to view the resources that are being considered for adoption. If you would like access to any available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We encourage parent and community participation in our adoption process. If you would like to serve on a school committee and formally review the resources as a part of the school review team, please contact any school or our office at 904.547.3947.
To learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption, visit the Florida Department of Education Instructional Materials Website.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
For the safety of the students and staff at Allen D. Nease High School, St. Johns County School District has a policy where all visitors must complete a volunteer online school access form which is good for three years. When doing so you are agreeing to a criminal background check and a sexual offender check. You are also agreeing to abide by the policies and procedures of the St. Johns County School Board and its facilities while volunteering. The process can take two – six weeks to process your form.
The following link will direct you to the online form. The form will take approximately 3 minutes to complete. School Access Form
Nease High School is a closed campus. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D. The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.