DRESS CODE POLICY 2020-2021
Expectation: Students will take pride in their appearance and dress appropriately for school EVERY day.
Students may not wear…
- Shirts/dresses that are low cut revealing cleavage.
- Tube top or tube top w/arm cuffs. (Bralette under the tube top does not meet dress code. Shirt or dresses pulled off the shoulder are allowed, along with anything with a strap.)
- Shirts short enough to expose midriff.
- Shorts/dresses/skirts shorter than 4” above top of knee.
- Jeans with holes 4” above top of knee.
- Leggings with sheer panels or cut-outs 4” above the top of knee.
- Leggings that are sheer with shorts/dresses that are shorter than 4” above the top of knee. If leggings are worn with shorts/dresses shorter than 4”, leggings must be opaque – not see through.
- Sagging pants. All pants must be worn around the waist.
- Tank tops that have a large arm opening exposing chest, side or midriff.
- Clothing advertising alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Hats, hoodies or bandanas inside any building.
- Two earbuds – one earbud ONLY while outside and in cafeteria.
- NO earbuds in classrooms, gym, locker room or auditorium.
Students who violate the dress code will be provided a Nease t-shirt or shorts to wear, so they may attend class. T-shirt or shorts must be returned to receive personal clothing item(s) back. Earbuds will be taken and returned at the end of the day in the Deans Office, C-Pod.
- 1st offense – Warning
- 2nd offense – Lunch Detention
- 3rd offense – 2 Lunch Detentions
- 4th offense – ISS
- 5th offense – ISS
- 6th offense – OSS (Out of School Suspension)
Violations will be erased after the 1st semester.
Everyone starts over for the 2nd semester.