Nease High School National Honor Society
The purpose of this chapter shall be to create an enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote worthy leadership, and to encourage the development of character in students of Allen D. Nease High School.
National Honor Society Tutoring- Tutoring will not begin until September.
Tutoring is available for all students on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school and Wednesdays during Excel. This is an excellent opportunity for students to get FREE help and support from our students currently in National Honor Society. No appointments or reservations necessary. Just show up and get matched up with one of our great tutors! If you cannot attend one of these sessions, please contact Mrs. Milian to possibly set up another day and time for you including all lunches!
2022-23 Executive Committee
- President – Tabitha Gottipati
- Co-Vice Presidents – Gabi Kirby and Kamryn Schultz
- Co-Secretaries – John Alves and Jackson Wilcox
- Co-Treasurers – Anika Kapil and Keira Doody
- Publicists/Historians – Ariel Rademeyer and Abby Thibodeau
- Parliamentarians – Anna Champagne and Izzy Kappele
- **Advisers/Sponsors– Mrs. Carolyn Milian and Ms. Samantha Morrison