Welcome to Nease High School’s Testing Page! Please see the links above for specific testing information. If you have any questions regarding testing, you can e-mail Mrs. Jacqueline Ashcroft at [email protected]
June 13, 2020
The June 13, 2020 exam has been canceled at Nease.
The new date at NEASE is June 20, 2020. CDC guidelines will be followed and as you know these are changing frequently. Our roster has been reduced by ACT to accommodate current guidelines of:
- social distancing (six feet)
- group size of ten (nine students and one room supervisor)
- Temperature check, prior to admittance
ACT emails – understanding them
If you received an email stating that: You will be testing on June 13, 2020
- you should be testing at Nease on June 20, 2020. Please reach out to me with your student name, as per your ACT registration, I will check my revised rosters. You can recheck your ACT test ticket, as the date should change at some point prior to the exam.
If you received an email stating you will test on June 13, 2020 or June 20, 2020
- You should be testing on the date printed on your ticket different location. Please check your student’s registration test ticket for a change of location.
I do hope this clarifies a confusing situation. Please contact ACT customer care with your concerns. Nease has not been made aware of who is going to test and where. All we are aware of is those who will test at Nease. Thank you for your patience,
You can email me (see above) or text my Google Voice on (904) 321-9598 with questions.
Please be advised that SJVS / FLVS segment exams are not administered through myself, but the virtual lab instructor. Segment exams are conducted each Wednesday morning at 7.30am in PH234. Students MUST connect with the virtual lab instructor, Mr. Garth [email protected] , to sign up for their proctored exam. During District and state testing there will be no segment exams, so please follow your pacing guide and plan accordingly.
For AP exams, please reach out to Assistant Principal Abbey Mander [email protected]
The site is regularly updated as information becomes available. Please use the above page links for more specific testing information.