ACT Testing Information
If you have school based testing accommodations, you MUST see Ms. Cynthia Messenger in PH225 BEFORE you book your test to make sure you have ACT approved accommodations.
2020-2021 Test Dates
ACT have added more fall dates, please see below in red.
Due to CDC guidelines and the requirement for social distancing of 6ft, our capacity has been limited. students will be tested in rooms of nine students and one room supervisor. Masks are required, especially for check-in and temperature checks. Students who have a temperature of 100.4f and above will be retested, those who remain the same will not be permitted entry to the facility. They should contact ACT by email to reschedule.
- Stay in your car until the staff invite you to line up
- wear your mask, unless you are 6ft away from those around you
- Do not wear caps or hoodies while waiting, this may increase your temperature
- Staff will direct you to the check-in desks
- please bring your printed test ticket and photo ID
- Water fountains are not operational, please bring your own water bottle
- Cellphones should be left in your car
- Check your test ticket the day before in case their are changes made by ACT
- During this pandemic, we will check-in at the main student gate, be patient as we have to temperature check everyone who enters the facility.
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Estimated Score Release|
|July 18, 2020|
|Sept 12, 2020||Aug 7, 2020||Aug 21, 2020||Sept 22 – Oct 6, 2020|
|Sept 19, 2020|
|Oct 17, 2020|
|Oct 24, 2020||Sept 20, 2020||Oct 4, 2020||Nov 3 – Nov 17, 2020|
|Dec 12, 2020||Nov 6, 2020||Nov 20, 2020||Dec 22, 2020 – an 5, 2021|
|Feb 6, 2021||Jan 8, 2021||Jan 15, 2021||Feb 16 – Mar 1, 2021|
|Apr 17, 2021||Mar 5, 2021||Mar 19, 2021||Apr 20 – May 4, 2021|
|June 12, 2021||May 7, 2021||May 21, 2021||June 22 – July 6, 2021|
|July 17, 2021**||June 11, 2021||June 25, 2021||July 27 – Aug 10, 2021|
** not in New York and may not be at Nease depending upon registration numbers.
To book you test please click on the link: WWW.ACTSTUDENT.ORG
Please be advised: the test fee varies:
- Accommodations: For questions related to accommodations please contact [email protected] or call (904) 438 – 8002 (google voice)
- Parental consent is required, allowing the testing coordinator to release documentation related to the existence of the student’s disability and the need for accommodations. Please print and sign the attached document and return to Mrs. Messenger in PH225. TAA-Consent-to-Release-Information-to-ACT
- Please allow adequate time, before your chosen test date, for the request to be processed by ACT.
- With Writing
- No Writing
- Late registration incurs an additional fee.
Please arrive fully prepared with calculator, pencil, ID and test ticket. You will not be allowed to enter without these items, we do not provide calculators and all questions can be answered without one, if you forget. ACT have a no cell phone policy, please leave these in your car before you come on campus. On test days we start registration in the media, promptly at 8:00am. Once test materials have been given out no late arrivals are permitted.