- Books are checked out on a two week basis and can be renewed as needed.
- All students are allowed to check out 5 books at a time.
- Reference books are overnight checkouts.
- Students may check out books and/or audio books.
- Students have free access to the media center before school, during lunch and after school. Please refer to the Home page for extended hours in the media center. During class time, students should bring a pass to the media specialist. All students will be required to sign in when visiting the media center to check out books or use the computers.
Student Internet Access:
- Students using the media computers or other tech devices on campus with Internet access MUST have an Acceptable Use Procedure signed by both students AND parents on file in the media center. These forms were sent home during the first day of school, however if you are in need of a duplicate form, please click here for an Acceptable Use Procedures form.
- A copier is available in the media center for student use. The cost of printing is 10 cents per page.