- Books are checked out on a two week basis and can be renewed as needed.
- All students are allowed to check out 5 books at a time. Current FTR for this year can only be checked out 1 at a time.
- Students may check out books and/or audio books.
- Students have free access to the media center before and after school. They are also welcome to visit during their lunch/Excel time, however, a limited number of passes will be handed out each morning for this. During class time, students should bring a pass to the media specialist. All students will be required to sign in when visiting the media center to check out books or use the computers.
Student Internet Access:
- Students using the media computers or other tech devices on campus with Internet access MUST have an Acceptable Use Procedure signed by both students AND parents on file in the media center. These forms were completed during Panther Pick Up.
- A copier is available in the media center for student use. The cost of printing in black and white is .10 cents per page and color is .25 cents per page.