- NEW! See the attached letter from the District regarding FSA Nights to learn more about how to help your student succeed on the FSA.
- NEW! See the attached letter from Sheriff Shoar Sheriff Welcome Back Letter 2015.2016 SY
- Parents/Guardian Vote for School Advisory Council Parent/Guardian Representatives by clicking: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HK6ZGRW
- Students Vote for School Advisory Council Student Representatives by clicking: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BP2QXCH
- Miss the Freshman Orientation? See attached Powerpoint! HS 101-New Student Orientation 2015-2016
- Please click on the attachment to view your homeroom for the 2015 School Year. Homeroom list 8 10 2015 You should report to this teacher on the first day of school at 9:15am to turn in paper work, to get a hard copy of your schedule and receive information from Dr. Joyner. Code of Conduct, Economic Security Report, Safe School Letter, Secondary Choice Letter
- Documents that need to be completed for the first day of school. Virtual Panther Pick-up Paperwork
- Please click on the attachment to view the 2015-2016 regular bell schedule. 2015 2016 Wednesday Bell Schedule 7.29, 2015 2016 Daily Bell Schedule 7.29
- Schedules are now live! You must have a HAC password to view your schedules. Please read the Scheduling and Start of School FAQ’s 2015 SY for additional information.
- Join the PTSO! PTSO Membership form 2015-2016 Be involved with all things NEASE!
- SENIORS! don’t forget to schedule your appointment with cadystudios.com before August 30 to select your senior yearbook poses.
- Fall Open house has been scheduled for Thursday, September 10th.
- Click on ABC’s of Nease Rising 9th grade Night to view the presentation from the Rising 9th grade night held here at Nease.
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the 2014-15 NHS School Improvement Plan. (Follow the directions on the site to view.)
- Download a copy of the High School 101 Presentation.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Peggy Altick in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.