- Summer Testing Schedule! Please see the attached flyer for Final Exam Make-up dates and EOC assessment dates.Summer testing Flyer for Website 2016
- Attention students and parents – ALL textbooks are due back to the media center by Thursday, May 26th, 12:00 p.m. Any textbooks not returned by this date and time will be charged off as lost textbooks to students’ accounts. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Milian at Carolyn.Milian@stjohns.k12.fl.us. Thank you to all those students who have returned all their books and cleared their accounts! Have an excellent summer
- Nease Colorguard is holding auditions! Get all the info here.
- End of year textbook return information has been updated. Please click here for more information.
- Rising Freshmen Download The ABC’s of Nease presentation for rising 9th graders.
- 2016 Yearbook Distribution:
Underclass Distribution Begins Friday May 20th
Lunch Only!! M119 (Robotics Room) Next to the Cafeteria
Pick up Pre-Orders or Purchase until we sell-out! First Come First Serve Only!
To buy bring cash or check made out to Nease High School – $95.
Only 100 Yearbooks Available for Purchase!
Bring receipts for Pre-order!
No books may be reserved prior to distribution day.
- Download the final exam schedule here (includes the schedule for seniors, as well as underclassmen).
- Shamrock Soccer Camps are being held over the summer. Info here.
- VIRTUAL SCHOOL Virtual Students needing to take a segment exam may test on Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. with Coach Washington in F103.
- NEW! Panther Press Dec 2015 Click for the latest Panther Press newsletter.
- Download a copy of the 8th Grade Parent Night presentation.
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- NHS Assessment Calendar 2015-2016
- NEW! See the attached letter from the District regarding FSA Nights to learn more about how to help your student succeed on the FSA.
- Please click on the attachment to view the 2015-2016 regular bell schedule. 2015 2016 Wednesday Bell Schedule 7.29, 2015 2016 Daily Bell Schedule 7.29
- Join the PTSO! PTSO Membership form 2015-2016 Be involved with all things NEASE!
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the 2015-16 NHS School Improvement Plan.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Ms. Hennessy in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resource To Assist Students
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.