- LOCATION CHANGE Our offices have moved to Valley Ridge Academy, 105 Greenleaf Dr., Ponte Vedra, FL 32081, until July 28th. We can still be reached at the Nease number: 547-8300. Summer office hours are 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- SUMMER TESTING Here’s the schedule for State EOC and Virtual School Testing.
Students who need to make up a teacher or district created exam, please email Mr. Banton and Ms. Messenger. District and teacher created exam make-ups will take place on May 31, 2017 at 9:15am at the Nease Media Center. You must email Mr. Banton and Ms. Messenger by 12:00pm on May 30th to be eligible to make up the exam.
- Here’s the final Panther Press of the year!
- AP Literature 2017-2018 Summer Reading Assignment
- TEXTBOOK/LIBRARY BOOKS RETURNS – Any items not returned by Friday, May 26th will have been marked as lost and charged to students’ accounts. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Mrs. Milian at [email protected].
- The ABC’s of Nease for rising 9th graders.
- 2017-2018 Parking Pass Information and Application
- Click here to watch the Rising 9th Graders Informational Meeting.
- If you missed turning in your Senior packet to Jostens, you can mail your packet to the PO Box address listed on the forms (PO BOX 789 Summerton, SC 29148) or call their customer service offices (904)272-7419.
- The Student Handbook is updated!! Download and view by clicking here!
- Gifted Parent Advisory Council memo
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the NHS School Improvement Plan.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Mrs. Perricone in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
View resources to help with the 8th grade to 9th grade transition here.
Nease 14-15 SPAR Report
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.
See link below for driver Education Information: http://www.sjctax.us/DriverEducation.aspx