- FOR THE PEP RALLY THURSDAY – we will be running an early release schedule. No check outs will be allowed after 3:00 pm. Please use the form for a faster check out. Nease Early Dismissal Form
- NEW! Quarter 1 Exams will begin on Friday October 17th for ALL students. The schedule will be:
Friday October 17th- Math/Science
Monday October 20th English/Social Studies
Tuesday October 21st World Language/Electives/Make-ups
Wednesday October 22nd Make-ups
Students will take their exams in their normally scheduled class periods, and there will be no modified schedules during Quarter 1 exams.
- NEW! Nease Homecoming Week is October 17th – 23rd. NHS Homecoming Football game will be October 23rd @ 7:00pm. Homecoming Dance is Friday October 24th 2014 8:00 – 11:00 pm at the Morocco Shrine Auditorium. Dress is Semi – Formal. No jeans, and no sneakers will be allowed. Please be mindful of the dress code rules. Tickets are $25 and will be sold at all lunches Monday – Wednesday of Homecoming. Students can’t be on the Debt List. The Debt List will be posted in the cafeteria and in the media center. If students are planning on bringing a guest that does not attend NHS they will need to fill out the Guest Form and return it when they purchase their ticket. NHS Homecoming 2014 Guest Form
- Homecoming Week Dress Up Days:
- Fancy Friday October 17th
- America Monday October 20th
- Tacky Tourist Tuesday October 21st
- Way Back Wednesday October 22nd
- 12th – 70′s
- 11th- 50′s
- 10th – 80′s
- 9th – 20′s
- Panther Pride Thursday/Spirit Day October 23rd
- NEW! All Seniors must properly fill out a Bright Futures Application, beginning December 1, 2014. If they do not have an application on file, their award cannot be granted. The link to the Bright Futures App can be found here.
- NEW! Underclassmen Picture Make-ups DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO: Friday November 7th, 2014 Go to www.cadystudios.com to pre-order pictures!
- NEW! Seniors – you can now request transcripts through your Naviance account for colleges! Bring $2 per transcript to the front desk or the Guidance Department. Contact Mrs. Kunkel with any questions.
- Click here to download a copy of the High School 101 Presentation.
- Nease earns an “A” grade for the 2012-2013 School Year!
- First Quarter Exams October 17th-22nd
- Homecoming Week October 17th-23rd
- Homecoming Game Oct. 23rd
- Homecoming Dance October 24th
- October 23rd – First Quarter Ends.
- October 24 – Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday
- October 31st- Report Cards
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day – No School
New Student Information
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport
Call Peggy Altick in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Nease Mission Statement:
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.