- Get your Science Fair forms here.
- College Fair - Please mark your calendars for October 8th. The IB Booster Club is hosting a College Fair for everyone that night.
5:30-6:30 – The director of admissions from FSU will speak in the PAC about the college application/admissions process.
6:30 – 8:00 – The gym doors will open with 60+ colleges scheduled to be here
- The Homecoming Dance will be held on Saturday October 10th from 7:00pm – 11:00pm at The Morroco Shrine Auditorium. If you are bringing a date who is not a current Nease student, you will need to complete this form. Tickets are $25 each and will be sold from Wednesday, September 30 – Tuesday, October 6th during all three lunches.
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- NHS Assessment Calendar 2015-2016 -
- NEW! Panther Press Sept 2015 Click for the latest Panther Press newsletter.
- YEARBOOKS! Click here for important 2015-2016 yearbook info!
- NEW! See the attached letter from the District regarding FSA Nights to learn more about how to help your student succeed on the FSA.
- Miss the Freshman Orientation? See attached Powerpoint! HS 101-New Student Orientation 2015-2016
- Please click on the attachment to view the 2015-2016 regular bell schedule. 2015 2016 Wednesday Bell Schedule 7.29, 2015 2016 Daily Bell Schedule 7.29
- Schedules are now live! You must have a HAC password to view your schedules. Please read the Scheduling and Start of School FAQ’s 2015 SY for additional information.
- Join the PTSO! PTSO Membership form 2015-2016 Be involved with all things NEASE!
- Click on ABC’s of Nease Rising 9th grade Night to view the presentation from the Rising 9th grade night held here at Nease.
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the 2014-15 NHS School Improvement Plan. (Follow the directions on the site to view.)
- Download a copy of the High School 101 Presentation.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Peggy Altick in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resource To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading here.
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.