- Instructional Materials Adoption The St. Johns County School District will hold a parent review of the final social studies resource/textbook selections currently up for adoption on Monday, January 30, 2017, in the auditorium of the Fullerwood Center (10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, 32084) from 4 – 6 p.m. Student materials will be available for examination including access to computer hardware and software as required. Cards may be filled out with questions and feedback on the materials. St. Johns County School District staff will be available for support.
- IMPORTANT! The community input meeting for the characteristics of the next principal will take place on January 11, 2017 beginning at 3:30pm in the A.D. Nease High School Performing Arts Center.
- PSAT Score Reports and access codes were distributed to students through Homeroom on January 5th.
- Click here to watch the Rising 9th Graders Informational Meeting.
- The Midterm Exam Schedule has been added to the Bell Schedules page. You can also download it.
- Here’s the most recent Panther Press.
- If you missed turning in your Senior packet to Jostens, you can mail your packet to the PO Box address listed on the forms (PO BOX 789 Summerton, SC 29148) or call their customer service offices (904)272-7419.
- NHS After-School tutoring has begun!!
Tutoring sessions will take place in the media center every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-5 p.m. This is an excellent opportunity for students to get FREE help and support from our students currently in National Honor Society. For more information you may contact Mrs. Milian
- Download the new bell schedules, featuring the Power Hour! Here’s the daily schedule, and here’s the Wednesday early release schedule. Note the new release times.
- The Student Handbook is updated!! Download and view by clicking here!
- Planning on doing a Science Fair Project? Download the required documents here: Student Checklist (1A), Approval Form (1B), Checklist for Adult Sponsor (1). Here’s the Timeline of Important Dates, and here’s the Research Paper Rubric Form.
- NEW!! Updated 8/8/2016 Homeroom List for 2016.2017 School Year (Subject to change) This is the location you will report to on the first day of school. homeroom list 2016-2017 updated 8.8
- Proctored Virtual Exams: We will be proctoring Virtual exams every Wednesday morning the remainder of the school year.
- Dr. Joyner letter(s) and Economics Report for first day of school
- Summer Reading Information – please go to NHS Summer Reading
- Gifted Parent Advisory Council memo
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the NHS School Improvement Plan.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Mrs. Perricone in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
You can find the District ELL Plan here.
View resources to help with the 8th grade to 9th grade transition here.
Nease 14-15 SPAR Report
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.
See link below for driver Education Information: http://www.sjctax.us/DriverEducation.aspx