- CLASS RINGS The Ring Ceremony for students who purchased a class ring this year will be on Tuesday, February 9th at 6PM in the PAC.
Final Payment for rings may be completed in the cafeteria on Tuesday, February 2nd or online any time prior to that date.
- The Nease Academy Open House night is Thursday, January 28th. Main presentation at 6 pm in the auditorium, breakout sessions on the Academies at 6:30 and 6:45. See www.neaseacademies.com for details.
- Dual Enrollment? St. Johns River State College will be holding an information session for prospective dual enrollment students at the St. Augustine campus on Wednesday, February 24th at 6:00 PM.
- Poster Contest in conjunction with “Celebrate Literacy Week” Jan. 25th through the 29th! Great prizes to be won! Check out the Media Center homepage for more info!”
- VIRTUAL SCHOOL Virtual Students needing to take a segment exam may test on Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. with Coach Washington in F103.
- NEW! Panther Press Dec 2015 Click for the latest Panther Press newsletter.
- Field of Dreams baseball program flyer
- Current 8th and 9th grade students interested in joining an academy have from January 21st-February 8th to apply. Learn more about the application process and Nease’s Academies here.
- Download a copy of the 8th Grade Parent Night presentation.
- Get your Science Fair forms here.
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- NHS Assessment Calendar 2015-2016
- NEW! See the attached letter from the District regarding FSA Nights to learn more about how to help your student succeed on the FSA.
- Please click on the attachment to view the 2015-2016 regular bell schedule. 2015 2016 Wednesday Bell Schedule 7.29, 2015 2016 Daily Bell Schedule 7.29
- Schedules are now live! You must have a HAC password to view your schedules. Please read the Scheduling and Start of School FAQ’s 2015 SY for additional information.
- Join the PTSO! PTSO Membership form 2015-2016 Be involved with all things NEASE!
- Click on ABC’s of Nease Rising 9th grade Night to view the presentation from the Rising 9th grade night held here at Nease.
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the 2014-15 NHS School Improvement Plan. (Follow the directions on the site to view.)
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Peggy Altick in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resource To Assist Students
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.