- Attention Parents and Community Members! Our first School Advisory Committee (SAC) meeting of this school year will take place on Thursday, September 1st, at 4:00 p.m. in the front office conference room. All parents and community members are invited to attend to discuss the School Improvement Plan (SIP) for this school year, SAC new business, and vote on dates and times for future meetings. We hope to see you there! Download the meeting agenda here.
- Download the new bell schedules, featuring the Power Hour! Here’s the daily schedule, and here’s the Wednesday early release schedule. Note the new release times.
- The Student Handbook is updated!! Download and view by clicking here!
- Planning on doing a Science Fair Project? Download the required documents here: Student Checklist (1A), Approval Form (1B), Checklist for Adult Sponsor (1). And here’s the Timeline of Important Dates.
- NEW!! Updated 8/8/2016 Homeroom List for 2016.2017 School Year (Subject to change) This is the location you will report to on the first day of school. homeroom list 2016-2017 updated 8.8
- Proctored Virtual Exams: We will be proctoring Virtual exams every Wednesday morning the remainder of the school year.
- Freshman Orientation Information Freshman Orientation invite (mail 7.27.16)
- Virtual Panther Pick Up 2016 Information Virtual Panther Pick up 2016.2017 Forms Dr. Joyner letter(s) and Economics Report for first day of school
- Summer Reading Information – please go to NHS Summer Reading
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee memo
- We have added an Attendance page under the Parents tab above which contains attendance forms, early checkout forms, etc.
- View the 2015-16 NHS School Improvement Plan.
Nease High School is a closed campus. In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents. Visitors to our campus are required to check in at the front office. When you arrive on campus you will be asked to present your I.D.The three forms of acceptable ID’s are a Drivers License, a State I.D. and a Passport.
New Student Information
Call Mrs. Perricone in Guidance to schedule an appointment. The direct line is 904-547-8321. All students are required to fill out these forms when applying. We want to make sure a guidance counselor is available to meet with you, so please call for an appointment.
Parent Resources To Assist Students
The district has made Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guides for all grade levels available for view or downloading. You can find them, as well as the Parent Resource Guide and Student Progression Plan, here.
Nease 14-15 SPAR Report Nease 14-15 SPAR
Nease Mission Statement
The mission of Allen D. Nease High School of Ponte Vedra, Florida, is to provide an excellent, high quality education for a rapidly growing and geographical diverse student population for the northern end of St. Johns County. Our intent is to develop academically capable and socially responsible young adults in a safe, attractive, and stimulating environment, encouraging the highest levels of excellence and professionalism in every area of academic and extra-curricular endeavor.