Ponte Vedra Public Education Foundation
A grass roots, non-profit organization created in 1983, serves the public schools with professional art/academic programs and direct classroom support for the students and their teachers. We give to a total of 6 schools. Your donation to The Foundation will enhance the quality of education for our students, enriching their lives and in turn, the community. Please make your tax deductible donation today. You may give it to your child’s teacher or mail it to:
P.O. Box 2861
Ponte Vedra Bch., FL 32004
St. Johns Education Foundation
WHO WE ARE
The St. Johns County Education Foundation is the direct support organization for the St. Johns County School District. The Foundationïs work exclusively benefits educators and students within the St. Johns County School District.
- Ancient City Explorers is an interactive summer history camp for elementary students, designed to immerse students in Florida history using St. Augustine’s past.
- Arts Alive is a program designed to give students in St. Johns County a creative outlet while simultaneously raising funds for arts education in our county.
- Tools 4 Schools & The Bailey Group Resource Depot is a year-round program that provides free supplies to teachers and students. The goal is to lower the cost teachers spend of their own funds on supplies.
- School Readiness Project is a community partnership to improve childrenïs overall well-being and school readiness with the goal to increase graduation rates.
- School Spirit Pays allows businesses to fund schools through their credit card processing relationship with School Spirit Pays.
- Link to website: www.getonthebusstjohns.org