Allen D. Nease High School is part of the St Johns County School District. As such we are governed by the certain guidelines by our District and the State of Florida. If you are interested in renting space at Nease High School, please read and fill out the forms and information below. Please fax or email your completed application and proper documentation to 904.547.8305 ATTN: Bob Wamser or via email [email protected].
Missed an issue? Visit the archive.
Where can I find
Nease Spirit Wear?
PTSO Email ListFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- Classes Resume for Students on March 25, 2019
- Report Cards Issued on March 29, 2019
- FSA Testing (ELA-Writing Gr. 4-10) & Gr. 3 – FSA Reading on April 1, 2019
- District Exams on April 15, 2019
- Student/Teacher Holiday on April 19, 2019
- Interims Issued on April 24, 2019
- EOCs, AP, IB on May 1, 2019
- Report Cards Issued – Elementary Only on May 24, 2019
- Last Day for Students – Fourth Quarter Ends on May 24, 2019
- Memorial Day – Teacher Holiday on May 27, 2019
- Last Day for Teachers – Teacher Planning Day on May 28, 2019
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on August 1, 2019
- Teacher Inservice / Planning Day (DOE Restart Grant adjustment) on August 2, 2019
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 5, 2019
- Students Report to Class on August 12, 2019
- Labor Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on September 2, 2019
- Interims Issued on September 10, 2019
- First Quarter Ends on October 11, 2019
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 14, 2019
- Report Cards Issued on October 29, 2019