Allen D. Nease High School is part of the St Johns County School District. As such we are governed by the certain guidelines by our District and the State of Florida. If you are interested in renting space at Nease High School, please read and fill out the forms and information below. Please fax or email your completed application and proper documentation to 904.547.8305 ATTN: Bob Wamser or via email [email protected].
Missed an issue? Visit the archive.
Where can I find
Nease Spirit Wear?
PTSO Email ListFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2018
- Winter Break – Student/Teacher Holiday on December 24, 2018
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 4, 2019
- Classes Resume for Students / Second Semester Begins on January 7, 2019
- Report Cards Issued on January 18, 2019
- Martin Luther King Day – Student/Teacher Holiday on January 21, 2019
- Interims Issued on February 7, 2019
- Teacher Inservice Day – Student Holiday on February 15, 2019
- Presidents Day – Student/Teacher Holiday on February 18, 2019
- Third Quarter Ends on March 14, 2019
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on March 15, 2019
- Spring Break – Student/Teacher Holiday on March 18, 2019
- Classes Resume for Students on March 25, 2019
- Report Cards Issued on March 29, 2019
- FSA Testing (ELA-Writing Gr. 4-10) & Gr. 3 – FSA Reading on April 1, 2019
- District Exams on April 15, 2019
- Student/Teacher Holiday on April 19, 2019
- Interims Issued on April 24, 2019
- EOCs, AP, IB on May 1, 2019
- Report Cards Issued – Elementary Only on May 24, 2019