NHS PTSO Mission
The Nease High School Parent Teacher Student Organization provides a forum where parents, teachers, administrators and students can collaborate on ways to enhance and enrich the quality of education for our community.
Our organization strives to achieve the following objectives:
1.To act as an advocate for the education and general well-being of the students of Nease High School.
2. To provide services to the school that will support the educational climate of the school.
3. To serve as a channel for communication between High School staff, parents, students and the community.
4. To sponsor and financially support activities and programs directed to the needs of the school community.
5. To cooperate with other organizations and agencies active in the welfare of youth as deemed appropriate.
6. To do everything necessary and proper to accomplish the foregoing objectives.