Senior Final Exams – May 2018
ALL small group testing will occur in a learning strategy classroom. Students with extended time only are permitted to stay in their assigned testing location through the end of the school day.
Students who have extended time, but not small group will test in their classroom.
Students who need oral presentation, but not small group, will test in their classroom.
- 9:15am – Math Exams All Senior students.
- 11:15- Science Exams All Senior students.
- 9:15am English Exams for Senior students with last names beginning with A-SL
- 11:15-English Exams for senior students with last names beginning with Sm-Z
- 11:15 World Language Exams for all Senior students
- 9:15am –Social Studies Exams for senior students with last names A-Regan
- 11:15 Social Studies Exams for Senior students with last names Regis-Z
- 9:15 PE/all other electives for Senior Students and Academy A- Perna
- 11:15- Academy Exams for Senior students Regan-Z and all Make-ups
|Exams listed below are teacher-created NOT computer based. If you are taking one of these exams you will report to the PAC on the assigned testing day an time (see above schedule.)
- Beginning Volleyball
- Aerobics 3
- Civ Engineer/Architecture Honors
- ASL 4
- Comprehensive Fitness/Weights 3
- Creating 2D and 3D Art
- Digital Design 3 and 4
- Alg 1/H
- French 3 and 4
- Bio 1/H
- Eng 1/H
- COOP/VPS- i.e. Executive internship-in Cafeteria for testing
- Eng 2/H
- Adv Alg with Financial Application
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Intensive Math
- Int ensemble 1, 3, 4
- US Hist/Hon
- Intensive Reading
- Portfolio Dev 2D/3D
- Journalism 3, 4, 5
- Music Theory 1, 2
- Naval Science and Leadership education
- Link Crew
- Tech Theatre 2, 3
- TV Pro 1, 6, 7, 8
- Musical Theatre 2, 3
May 2018 AP/IB Testing Calendar
High School SJCSD Assessment Calendar 2017/2018
2018 AP/IB Assessment Calendar
- For specific testing information please contact the testing coordinator, Cynthia Messenger, 904-547-8281.